- Divine Educators (with Farnaz Masumian, George Ronald Publisher, 2005)
- The Bab in the World of Images (with Adib Masumian, Baha’i Studies Review, Volume 19, Number 1, 1 June 2013, pp. 171-190(20). Actual date of publication: 1 June, 2017.
- A Paradise for Murderers (Iran Press Watch, December 22, 2016): Originally published in Persian on November 5, 2016 (Gooya)
- Baha’i Studies in Iran – A Preliminary Survey (with Adib Masumian, Baha’i Studies Review, forthcoming)
- Realms of Divine Existence as described in the Tablet of All Food (article | original scan in Deepen Magazine, 1994)
- Baha’u’llah’s Seclusion in Kurdistan (article | original scan in Deepen Magazine, 1993)
- Electronic Performance Support for Managers. Journal of Interactive Instruction Development, vo. 12, no. 3, winter 2000, pp. 19–26.
- Return on Investment and Technology Based Training-An Introduction and a Case Study at Advanced Micro Devices. Journal of Interactive Instruction Development, Summer 1999, v. 12, no. 1, pp. 23–30.
- Successful Teaching Via Two-Way Interactive Video, Tech Trends, v. 34, no. 2, pp. 16–19.